- Field to Market recognized the Soil Health Institute‘s Healthy Soils for Sustainable Cotton Project on June 24 during its annual Plenary and General Assembly Meeting, recognizing this outstanding cross-sector partnership for advancing continuous improvements in sustainable outcomes for U.S. commodity agriculture.
- Ag Leader stated its high-speed, high-accuracy planting system SureSpeed, is now available to order through its dealer network. The company announced the addition of the planting system to its full-farm suite of precision products in February of this year.
- Ag Leader also announced after a year of beta testing it will move forward with a full release of its new grain cart connectivity feature, CartACE. Powered by Ag Leader’s InCommand display, CartACE gives the grain cart operator assistance while unloading on-the-go.
- A&L Canada Laboratories Inc. announced the launch of VitTellus BioSM, a new soil health test for the agriculture industry that quantifies soil microbial populations which support improved soil health and greater crop productivity.
- Legacy Seed Companies has announced the appointment of Colin Steen as its chief executive officer. Steen began his tenure July 6, 2020, and follows that of company Legacy Seeds founder Bruce Ceranske, who remains active on the board as vice chairman.
- Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc. announced the appointment of Kevin Helash as its new chief executive officer.
- The InfoAg LearningXchange free webinar series kicks off July 28. Registration is now open.