- WinField United will add cotton to its Armor brand seed offerings for the 2021 growing season. Armor, a brand long known as a strong advocate for farmers in the Southern United States, will continue to build on its promise of delivering quality products, providing agronomic support and advocating for farmers as WinField United moves its proprietary cotton seed from CROPLAN® to the Armor portfolio.
- SGS announces the addition of soil screening services at its Brookings, South Dakota laboratory. Soil testing services will be available to clients beginning in the fall of 2020.
- AgBiome® announced a recent patent directed toward the Connate
- FMC Corporation has entered into a collaboration with Cyclica Inc, a leading biotechnology company specializing in artificial intelligence and computational biophysics, to accelerate and improve the efficiency of discovering new crop protection chemistry.
- FMC Corporation announced that it has launched FMC Ventures. The new venture capital arm of FMC Corporation is targeting strategic investments in start-ups and early-stage companies that are developing and applying emerging technologies in the agricultural industry. FMC Ventures announced its first portfolio investment in Trace Genomics, Inc.
- Farming meets 21st Century technology with an announcement from FieldMicro, an innovative automated agriculture and farm control monitoring system including SmartFarm, a platform that uses smart technology to make farming simpler and more efficient. FieldMicro also announced a partnership with John Deere to provide real-time data to the platform.
- Farmobile LLC, The Independent Ag Data Company
- AgLaunch announces their continued partnership with the Tennessee Department of Agriculture to support field-trial projects with farmers and AgTech companies.