What's new

25-27 Jul 2019 - International Conference on Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering

SuperAdmin

SuperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Montreal, Canada

"Enhancing Novel Scientific Innovation in Agriculture Technology & Food Sciences"
The International Conference on Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering aims to bring together leading academic scientists, professors, researchers, students, and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Agricultural and Bio-systems Engineering. It also provides the premier interdisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Agricultural and Bio-systems Engineering.

Last edited:
dekinridoine

dekinridoine

The best conference I have ever attended! It shed many lights on problems and questions which I couldn't answer long.

bukuiri

bukuiri

Indeed, one of the best conferences in the agriculture field. That's a pity this year they won't be able to organize it as well. I would have happily attended it. By the way, I would like to learn a programming language, if anyone has any ideas where I should start, please give me some tips. I have also heard that many companies require a certification to be accepted for a good position. And I found a website where you can get help in passing exams to get a certification. Here https://cciedump.spoto.net/ you can find more information about it and if you know something about Cisco Certifications please share your feedback.

Last edited: