What's new

10-12 Sep 2019 - Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show

SuperAdmin

SuperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Canada's Outdoor Farm Show, Woodstock, Canada

"Canada's Largest Agricultural Trade Show"
Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show offers one-stop shopping for farmers and highlights the most innovative and technologically advanced agricultural products and services. As a business-to-business show dedicated solely to agricultural products, equipment, and services, Canada's Outdoor Farm Show delivers agricultural advancements that will help Canadian farmers continue to produce high-quality and safe food competitively.
Highlights
  • Around 6 acres of crop plots from the leading seed and crop protection companies.
  • Livestock demonstrations focus on the newest technologies relevant to livestock production today.

Last edited:
springerwen

springerwen

I was at this exhibition during my trip to Canada. The show presented the latest technological developments for farmers. The event brought together producers and suppliers of farm and food products in the country, as the demand for local products is growing. They could check them out, check out the products and get professional advice. In addition, the fair also targeted consumers who are in search of organic food. I would like Birmingham, where I live, to host a similar fair with the audio visual hire. It could help farmers promote their products, and the locals get to know them.

Last edited: